With COVID-19, 2020 is basically cancelled and that means we would be missing the annual Mid-autumn physical mooncake fairs. It used to be something Singaporeans looked forward to, where many different brands would come together at physical fairs within shopping … Continue reading →
Read More for original article
With COVID-19, 2020 is basically cancelled and that means we would be missing the annual Mid-autumn physical mooncake fairs. It used to be something Singaporeans looked forward to, where many different brands would come together at physical fairs within shopping malls to put up a stunning display of mooncake options, and we all could sample the various mooncakes.
This year, physical mooncake fairs cannot happen but thank God for Mooncakefair.com —Singapore’s first and largest dedicated online mooncake platform, started by an F&B brand for all the F&B brands.
With more than 35 mooncake brands from renown hotels, established Chinese restaurants and overseas partners, Mooncakefair.com is replacing physical mooncake fairs and providing Singaporeans with the widest variety of mooncake options and deals.
Mooncakefair.com will be having early bird specials from now until 10 September 2020. Enjoy 15% off or 17% off (above S$800), over 35 mooncake brands.
Here’s what you can look forward to on this one-stop digital platform.
Mid-autumn Festival is the Chinese’s season of giving, and it is when we choose only the best mooncakes for our family, friends, business associates and people who matter. There are so many different kinds of mooncakes out there, each with their own unique packaging, and everything matters when we choose a gift — the type of mooncakes, the presentation and its box, the price also plays a part…
Pre COVID-19 days, we would all go to physical mooncake fairs for sampling and to get our mooncake shopping done. With Mooncakefair.com, this practice is tweaked slightly and taken digitally. We may not be able to taste the mooncakes but we still get to see how they look like, as well as refer to the expert panel for reviews of the various mooncake options.
The Mooncake Expert Panel comprises real reviews from foodie celebrities, food media and Key Opinion Leaders. Their input serves as a guide for all shoppers since no sampling can be done.
With over 35 mooncake brands participating in Mooncakefair.com, expect an array of deals and tantalizing options this Mid-autumn Festival! We’ve got big hotel names in the likes of Pan Pacific Singapore and Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, and then there are household names such as Crystal Jade and Putien and Home’s Favourites, and speciality mooncakes from brands such as Awfully Chocolate, TWG and Golden Moments for the ones who prefer modern flavours.
How does shopping for mooncake online sound already? To make things even more exciting, corporate/ bulk buy is made possible on Mooncakefair.com, too! The corporate prices on Mooncakefair.com can be applied by combining orders across all the listed mooncake brands, so you do not have to commit to a large quantity from only one brand to enjoy the bulk discount. It is indeed the perfect one-stop e-shop for all your mooncake gifting needs!
Here are some of the brands and mooncake options available.
Awfully Chocolate – Classic Baked Mooncakes
S$88– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $13.20, till 10 September 2020.
– Four unique flavours all in 1 box: Dark Chocolate Brownie, Six Treasures in White Lotus, Shanghai White Lotus with Double Yolk, Shanghai Golden Custard Single Yolk
Aroma Truffle – Black Charcoal Musang King Mooncakes + 4 Truffle Chips
– S$108.80 (U.P. S$128)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $19.20, till 10 September 2020.
– Black Charcoal Musang King Mooncakes + 4 Truffle Chips (Flavours: 2 original, 1 cheese and 1 honey dijon chips)
Golden Moments – Docello Hazelnut Chocolate MSW Mooncakes
– S$91.80 (U.P. S$108)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $16.20, till 10 September 2020.
– Premium Slice of Docello Hazelnut Chocolate
– 100% Pure Mao Shan Wang Durian
Home’s Favourite – Black Gold Mao Shan Wang Durian Snowskin Mooncakes
– S$78.2 (U.P. S$92)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $13.80, till 10 September 2020.
– 100% top grade Mao Shan Wang Durian
– Wrapped into a Black Charcoal Snowskin with 24k Pure Gold Leaf Flakes
Intercontinental Singapore – Snowskin Mooncakes: Heritage Collection
– S$71.40 (U.P. S$84)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $12.60, till 10 September 2020.
– Four snowskin flavours: Chendol, Pulut Hitam, Durian Pengat, Pandan and Coconut Kaya.
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore – Cherry Garden Four Treasure box
– S$74.58 (U.P. S$87.74)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $13.16, till 10 September 2020.
– Four traditional mooncakes: Low sugar silver lotus paste with double yolk, Low sugar silver lotus paste with single yolk, Lugu oolong tea with melon seeds, Matcha red bean.
Pan Pacific Singapore – Four Treasures Snowskin Mooncakes
– S$62.58 (U.P. S$73.62)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $11.04, till 10 September 2020.
– Four snowskin flavours: Raspberry Chocolate, Matcha, Black Sesame and Soursop Lychee and Hazelnut Yuzu.
Shangri-La Hotel Singapore – Shang Palace Four Treasures
– S$68 (U.P. S$80)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $12.00, till 10 September 2020.
– Four traditional mooncakes: Double Yolk, Single Yolk, Plain Lotus Seed Paste and Mixed Nuts with Chicken Ham
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore – The Fullerton Baked Classics
– Traditional mooncakes: White Lotus Seed Paste with Single or Double Yolk and the new Red Bean and Pineapple with Tangerine Peel as well as the Baked Mixed Nuts with Black Dates.
The Lapis Place – Lapis Snow Skin Mooncake Set
– S$74.80 (U.P. S$88)
– SAVE AT Mooncakefair.com $13.20, till 10 September 2020.
– Rainbow lapis snowskin mooncakes made with colourful rainbow lapis and pastel rainbow- toned snowskin