Wow, what a way to tide through the weekly Monday blues! Beloved buffet restaurant Carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts is offering a seafood bonanza Mondays with the Let’s Get Crackin’ lobster and crab feast. Take a deep dive into the treasure trove of fresh succulent crustaceans prepared a multitude of ways.
- Seafood on Ice* (Boiled Maine Lobsters, Baby Lobsters, Slipper Lobsters, Alaskan King Crab Legs, Spanner Crabs, Brown Crabs, Mud Crabs, Blue Swimming Crabs)
- Hot Steamed Snow Crabs*
- Cheesy Lobster Au Gratin*
- Stir-fried Salted Egg Slipper Lobster with Curry Leaves*
- Maine Lobster Glazed in Black Pepper Sauce*
- Lobster Laksa*
- Hong Kong Style Lobster & Seafood Cheese Baked Rice*
- Braised Lobster Hokkien Mee*
- Truffle-scented Lobster Risotto
- Lobster Pasta Live Station
- Lobster and Seafood Giant Paella
- Lobster Bisque with Parmesan Croutons
- Singapore Chilli Crab with Golden Mantous
- Steamed Baby Lobster with Garlic Soy Sauce
- Deep-fried Soft-shell Crab with Sour Pomelo Dip
- Crab Meat and Shark’s Fin Melon Soup
- Lobster & Seafood Porridge
The Let’s Get Crackin’ lobster and crab buffet will be available from 17 June to 19 August, every Monday for dinner from 6.30pm to 9.30pm at S$80++ (adults) and S$46++ (children).
For online reservations, visit www.carouselbuffet.com.sg. For more information, contact Carousel at +65 6219 3780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.